The Gatlinburg Wine Weekend 2019 consists of two events, the Gatlinburg Wine Tour and the Gatlinburg Smoky Mountain Wine Fest.
The Gatlinburg Wine Tour is Friday April 12, 2019 and takes you on a guided tour of Gatlinburg’s wineries and wine establishments. Registration/check in runs from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm and the tour begins promptly at 6:00 pm. Seats are limited for this event so we encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance. Participants of this event must be 21 years of age or older.
The Gatlinburg Smoky Mountain Wine Fest presented by Courtyard by Marriott Gatlinburg Downtown will be held at Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts on Saturday April 13 from 1pm – 6pm.
Wineries for the event will come from all over Tennessee! Visitors age 21 and older can purchase a ticket ($25 in advance and $30 at the gate) and receive a wristband for sampling and a branded wine glass. The wineries will provide wine samples of 1 oz at a time to everyone with a wristband. Guests will be able to purchase bottles of Tennessee wine to take home as well as wine related merchandise.
New this year is a special VIP PASS that provides:
– a handcrafted signed and dated wine goblet created exclusively for the Smoky Mountin Wine Fest.
– Participation in a blending session to create a signature wine for the 2020 Wine Fest.
– Early entry on to the venue
– Access to the VIP hospitality room
– Exclusive sampling opportunities at select wineries for VIP Pass holders.