About Amber Falls Winery & Cellars
If you are one of the oodles of people who enjoy meandering curvy back country roads, looking for a truly special find, you’re in luck! Located near the historic, picturesque Natchez Trace Parkway, you’ll find Amber Falls Winery and Cellars. Nestled in the beautiful high ridges of middle Tennessee, visitors find that “Little Piece of Heaven” they’ve been looking for. Besides the beautiful and tranquil setting, Amber Falls offers a quaint tasting room with an extensive gift shop located in the cellar of the winery. Upon entering, visitors are cheerfully welcomed by friendly, knowledgeable staff. The atmosphere there is best described as inviting with a casual elegance. The exceptional, handcrafted wines range from bold, dry reds to dry and semisweet whites to novelty fruit wines all of which are multi award winning wines.
In addition to the beautiful tranquil setting and multi award winning wines, Amber Falls offers an abundance of other amenities for customers enjoyment. Some of these include: Driving through the Vineyard, Event Space, Lovely Guest Cottage, Pavilions in which you can relax and drink your wine in a natural wooded setting , Picnic Areas and more. Live music on weekends, April through October, Gumbo Sundays the last Sunday of January, February, March and April, and Cajunfest Festival ( benefit “Boys and Girls Club”) always the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend are only a few of the many special events provided.
AwardsAmber Falls Winery has won more than 150 medals since opening in 2008. Ranging from "Best of Class", Concordance & Double Golds to bronze with almost all of them being from very large international competitions.
Amber Falls Winery & Cellars Wine Selection
We offer a wide range of red and white wines, both varietals and blends, from dry Bordeaux-style to sweet. We also have rosés (blushes), Muscadine, and a variety of novelty fruit wines.
Directions to Amber Falls Winery & Cellars794 Ridgetop Road
Hampshire, Tennessee 38461
Click here to open in google maps
Hours of Operation
All times listed are Central Timezone
DURING DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 8pm (April - Oct.)
Sunday: 12:30pm -6pm
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 12:30pm - 5pm
1. Take exit 46 and head west on U.S.412 towards Columbia.
2. You will come to the intersection of U.S.412 and U.S.31. Continue straight at that intersection. (You will now be on the U.S.412 Bypass going around Columbia.)
3. Continue for about 7 miles.
4. Take the U.S.412/Columbia State Community College exit. (This is a left exit.)
5. Turn left and head west on U.S.412 towards Hohenwald.
6. Go through Hampshire.
7. Go 2.5 miles and turn right on Ridgetop Road. (Note: the turn is hard to see. It is 0.2 miles past the "Lewis County" sign.)
8. Continue on Ridgetop Road until you come to a fork in the road (at McClanahan Road).
9. Take the left fork. You will still be on Ridgetop Road.
10. Amber Falls Winery will be on your left after about 1 mile.
1. Head west of U.S.412.br> 2. Continue following the directions "From I-65" above starting at step 6.
From the Natchez Trace Parkway:
1. Take the U.S.412 exit at milepost 391.
2. Head east of U.S.412 towards Columbia.
3. Go approximately 2 miles and turn left on Ridgetop Road. (Note: the turn is hard to see. Be looking for milepost 25. The turn is just past the milepost.)
4. Continue on Ridgetop Road until you come to a fork in the road (at Cathy's Creek Road).
5. Stay right at the fork in the road. You will still be on Ridgetop Road.
6. Amber Falls Winery is approximately 0.5 miles ahead on your right.
1. Take U.S. 412 east towards Columbia.
2. Pass the Natchez Trace Parkway.
3. Follow the directions "From the Natchez Trace Parkway" above starting at step 3.